After a first stop in Paris in 2016, attracting nearly 2500 visitors, the international exhibition "Passages, transitional spaces for the 21st century city" will soon be travelling in Europe, Asia and South America.
- in September 2017 in Beijing, In partnership with the Turenscape landscape and design agency, and with the support of the French Embassy in China in the framework of the Franco-Chinese Month of the Environment
- in November-December 2017 in Barcelona, MUHBA Oliva Artes, thanks to the support and collaboration of the City of Barcelona, the Barcelona Metropolitan Area (AMB) and Vallès Higher Technical School of Architecture (ETSAV).
- In a reduced version in South America, in Buenos Aires in November 2017 and Oaxaca in March 2018.
- au Museu da Casa Brasileira à São Paulo, du 17 février au 8 avril 2018
- au Shanghai Urban Planning Exhbition Center, du 3 avril au 30 mai 2018
You will find on this page all the information about how to welcome the exhibition.